Friday, February 5, 2010

Hunting in the rain?





Hunter boots have been around forever and I want a pair! These boots are rain boots or snow boots depending on where you live. They can also be used for gardening so your feet don't get all muddy. These croc hunter boots are a collaborated effort with Jimmy Choo, the croc one's are fancy but they also come in a variety of fun colors and you can get wellies to go inside them. How cozy does that sound? Even though I am a beach girl and it doesn't rain too much by the beach.... who doesn't want a super chic pair of quality rain boots? I was cruising around today in my standard leather boots and my feet were freezing. These Hunter boots are a sure way to keep your toes dry! OBSESSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...