Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jewels of an Apple









Beginning of February sun is shining and the Sea is glistening, Jewels are sparkling....Check out these jewels I found on Etsy, which by the way is my favorite site to find cool vintage pieces. I am obsessed with rubies and garnets and love the chunky-ness of these rings. One of these vintage inspired cocktail rings can add the perfect accessory to a simple outfit or you can spice up a little black dress. Garnet's remind me of my grandmother for some reason, maybe because she is Parisian and the color red is full of richness and power. She is a strong opinionated women who recently had a stroke and her talking ability has been ripped away from her, but I know she is still there listening to my families stories and thinking about her point of view. check out these Jewels.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...